Permanent Residence Permit - is a document certifying the right of a foreigner legally and permanently reside on the territory of Ukraine. In the presence of such a document, a foreigner can enjoy almost all legislatively defined rights and obligations of a citizen of Ukraine.
The main advantages of a permanent residence permit
Obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine gives foreigners and stateless persons certain advantages.
We highlight the main ones:
- Entering the country without a visa and without limitation in the duration of stay;
- No need to obtain a work permit for employment in Ukraine;
- The right to free education;
- The right to retirement benefits;
- The right to obtain citizenship of Ukraine, etc.
How to get a Permanent Residence Permit?
In order to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine, you must first obtain permission for immigration.
Permission for immigration to Ukraine is issued within the immigration quota, with the exception of certain categories of people wishing to receive permanent residence in Ukraine.
Within the limits established annually by the immigration quota, immigration permit can be obtained by:
- The figures of culture and science required by the country, as well as persons who have invested at least $100,000 in the state economy;
- Parents, immigrant`s spouse and minor children;
- Brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter of a citizen of our country;
- Persons who were previously Ukrainian citizens;
- Refugees and persons granted asylum (after 3 years of residence);
- Victims of human trafficking (after 3 years of status determination).
Outside the immigration quota, immigration permits can be obtained by:
- One of the spouses, if the second of the spouses with whom he has been married for more than two years, is a citizen of Ukraine;
- Children and parents of Ukrainian citizens;
- Persons entitled to acquire Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin (for more information, see Article 8 of the Law on Citizenship);
- Persons who are guardians or trustees of citizens of Ukraine, or are under guardianship of citizens of Ukraine;
- Persons whose immigration is of state interest for Ukraine;
- Foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children in case of their general entry and stay on the territory of Ukraine.
Для более детальной консультации обращайтесь в
TraveLand или закажите обратный звонок!