The Temporary Residence Permit - is a standard document certifying the right of a foreigner to legally reside in the territory of Ukraine.
How to get a Temporary Residence Permit?
The right to apply for a temporary residence permit is granted to foreign citizens or stateless persons who have arrived in the country in order to:
- Family reunification, when one of the spouses is a citizen of Ukraine;
- Family reunification, when one of its members (spouse, children) has a permanent residence permit;
- Realization of the project of international technical assistance;
- TWorks in a religious organization;
- Works in representative offices and branches of foreign organizations, companies or banks;
- Cultural, educational, scientific and voluntary activities;
- Works by a correspondent or a foreign media representative;
- Studying in the Ukrainian educational institutions.
The term of the Temporary Residence Permit
The duration of the temporary residence permit depends on the basis for which the permit was obtained.
The term of a temporary residence permit is one year, however there are exceptions.
If the residence permit has expired, then if there is a basis, it can be extended an unlimited number of times within the validity period of the passport document.
Для более детальной консультации обращайтесь в
TraveLand или закажите обратный звонок!