Бесплатные звонки в онлайн турагентство traveland 0 800 33 07 83 - БЕСПЛАТНО ПО УКРАИНЕ
онлайн турагентство traveland 044 333 41 74

Registration of Company

Foreigners (non-residents) in Ukraine have the right to do business, conduct business activities on a par with citizens of Ukraine, but foreigners have some legal nuances that you need to know before you start your business.

Before registering a non-resident company of Ukraine, it is necessary to obtain TIN in the state tax administration.

A foreigner in Ukraine has the right to officially work only after obtaining a work permit in Ukraine. Such permission is issued within 15 days from the date of submission of documents for up to 1 year. But the foreigner is the founder of the LLC and at the same time the head of the LLC is not entitled to receive a work permit, since the documents for obtaining a permit are submitted on behalf of a registered legal entity.

In this case, the head of the LLC should be a citizen of Ukraine. This may be your authorized representative or our representative on the basis of additional agreements.

If a foreign non-resident founder forms the authorized capital of the enterprise being opened in the amount of at least $ 100,000.00, registering foreign investments, the foreign citizen has the right to receive a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.

Feel free to contact TraveLand by whatsapp or e-mail!